 Local / Australia / 5557
Re: Things to do in Melboring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 4 May 2001 00:32:30 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, James Howse writes:
I've been having a think (oh dear..) and fun as it would be to reduce the
Bricktorian capital to a mass of disconnected blocks it's something to do
from orbit, not sending in troops. Hence I've been thinking of reasons to
send in the men. [snip]
I'm sure there are more out there

-Steal the skin of Phar Lap (for later reunification with his skeleton and
heart)
-The photographing of Jeff's edifices (Jeff's shed and Jeff's d***) for
duplication in Lego (I notice one bricktorian is currently building a
replica of one of Sydney's landmarks).
-The thieving of the Grand Prix that they stole from Adelaide

Cheers

Richie