 Local / Australia / 5553
5552  |  5554
Subject:
Things to do in Melboring
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 2 May 2001 14:13:31 GMT

I've been having a think (oh dear..) and fun as it would be to reduce the
Bricktorian capital to a mass of disconnected blocks it's something to do
from orbit, not sending in troops. Hence I've been thinking of reasons to
send in the men.

Capture the Bricktorian Regiment Captain and dress him as a Timmy.
Steal the legendary armour of Kid Nelly.
Plant a transporter beacon in Captain Chook's cottage to beam it up.
Deface several priceless (worthless?) statues dotted around the town.
Search for the last discounted <insert set name here>
Destroy the X-3 experimental tram and disrupt the passanger network
Hijack the Jam Factory and create new (and sticky) ammunitions
Wipe the grin off the Luna
Recapture the original computer (currently hidden in a sewage pumping station!)
Chase down tickets to the Rock Festival rumoured to be playing nearby
Go present shoping for the Queeen (it is her birthday after all)
Boycott an oil refinery (and cause major natgas shortages throughout the city)
Recover the plans for the snowy river scheme and foil those who want all
                                                             the water back

I'm sure there are more out there

James (who should be doing something productive, but isn't)