 Local / Australia / 5232
5231  |  5233
Subject:
Hi Everyone! (esp. Richard)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 20:03:27 GMT

Hi everyone!
My name is Zac Soden. I am 16 years old and live on the sunshine coast in
Queensland. I have been a Lego maniac all of my life and are a keen
collector of Star Wars sets.

http://www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/  - thats my universe (still not fininshed)

Well I worked it out, Richard :)

see you all soon