 Local / Australia / 5237
Re: Hi Everyone! (esp. Richard)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.gaming, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 23:25:35 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Zac Soden writes:
Hi everyone!
My name is Zac Soden. I am 16 years old and live on the sunshine coast in
Queensland. I have been a Lego maniac all of my life and are a keen
collector of Star Wars sets.

http://www.ozbricks.com/battlespace/  - thats my universe (still not fininshed)

Well I worked it out, Richard :)

see you all soon

Zac Soden

Hiya Zac....
Kev here from Sydney area.... great to see your post... If you're ever down
this way, let us know ...one of our group would prob meet up with you...
Hope to see lots of futre posts...

Kev...:  )