 Local / Australia / 5231
5230  |  5232
Subject:
Worried about Jamie OBrien
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people
Date:
Tue, 3 Apr 2001 19:48:40 GMT
Highlighted:
!! (details)

Hi folks,

I am seriously worried about Jamie OBrien.

I know it is not unusual for people to be away from their email, ICQ and
from lugnet for a few days or even weeks. But in light of what Jamie posted
right before he disappeared - http://news.lugnet.com/loc/au/?n=5070 and
http://news.lugnet.com/football/?n=146 (claiming he's just stuffing things
up) - as well as an ICQ message I got from him, apologizing for being a jerk
(which he wasn't! he hasn't done anything justifying an apology) - I'm
worried that Jamie might have hurt himself.

He has not replied to ICQ messages or emails.

Perhaps I am being paranoid, but I do recall that Jamie was having some
problems a while ago, and I don't think it should be ignored.

If anyone has any clue about him, what his phone number is, or any way of
contacting him, please, *please*, let me know or try to contact him yourself.

I honestly don't know what to think, except hope that he's safe and sound.

TIA and PLMK.
-Shiri