 Local / Australia / 4746
Re: Anyone tried Western Union money transfers?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 11 Mar 2001 22:37:12 GMT

Mark, where did you cash the IMO, i asked about that in my area and no one
seemed to be able to cash it.
Let me Know.

--
Jason King
LugNet #665

Mark Harrison <harro1@one.net.au> wrote in message
Hi Jamie,

Have a look at bidpay. A brickbay buyer just used bidpay to send me a • Western
Union IMO from Canada in US dollars. I don't know how much it cost him but • he
said he uses this form of payment for all his purchases.

Mark H.

Jamie Obrien wrote:

Hi, i was wondering if anyone has sent money to the US using this • service.
IMOs are fine and all, but this way you could literelly get money there • for
eBay and other purchases MUCH more rapidly. My only concern is the • hassle it
might be to the receivers of the money.

Jamie
<The aussie dollar may yet .45!!!!>