 Local / Australia / 470
Re: A possible way to get cheaper sets?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2000 10:09:54 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, David Low writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
Someone should to a thesis on Lego, if McD... can have hamburger degrees,
why can't we have block doc's. ;^)

I'm sort of looking towards a PhD myself, in social organisation. It would be
looking at bees (or wasps or ants, but probably bees), playing around with
them, and probably some (computer) modelling.

"Lego, can you please sponsor my project with 50 Mindstorms kits? And any
unsold insectoids sets? Thankyou"

A bee question...
Dave Australian native bees don't sting, correct ?
Do they counsel their attackers or are threats to them limited ?
What do they think of all the Europeans in the country ?

pete.w