 Local / Australia / 4657
Re: Outback Adventurers - An Aussie theme?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 6 Mar 2001 06:30:27 GMT

This is correct, when you talk about the 'outback' you are talking about the
Outback of Australia, and I have an Outback set which if you ask me isn't
very Australian whatsoever... for a start there is no long john in any of
the sets :P hahaha and I always though that if this is this case then where
is my kangaroo?  Now how about some REAL Australian Outback sets instead of
"I think this is what you'd call the outback" and I don't mean a take off
from Crocodile Dundee!  Either that or get it right!

Mel

In lugnet.loc.au, Santosh Bhat writes:
Not that I have any of these sets but..

Was the Outback Adventurers theme meant to be an Australiana theme? Isn't
the "outback" specifically an Aussie Icon?

So why not have one piece Kanagaroos?

If it was meant to be an Austrlian oriented theme, sorry Lego but it's
pretty piece-weak ;-)

Santosh
(Now I get to play with REAL construction toys *grin*)