 Local / Australia / 4400
Re: What and who is this Coko brick stuff???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 13:09:42 GMT

I dunno, covered in Raspberry jam so then no-one would know the difference
:P Actually they'd be lucky! with all the Lego and all :P

Now I wish I were a kid who grew up with a stash of Lego before I was even
born :)

Mel... (who has now turned into crumbs :P)

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Melody Brown writes:
Mr Peter White bread, this is Mel Brown bread reporting... do you know where
abouts the Coko postings are?  Sorry my numb brain probably passed them all...
Yeah the plastic is garbage.  The sets are nice, except there are a few
pieces missing... oh well not bad for $20 I guess with more from her on the
way :)

Mel (it's so hot up here I am now Toast :P)

Would our children be tan or multigrain ? (Lucky we're both happily married).
Going off on a tangent for the sake of a joke.

See this thread,
http://news.lugnet.com/off-topic/clone-brands/?n=747

For $20, may be FOTW

pete.w (in his artificially cool environment)