 Local / Australia / 4388
4387  |  4389
Subject:
What and who is this Coko brick stuff???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 10:28:02 GMT

I just came back from some ladies place who I bumped into at target
yesterday and I bought some Lego and she was telling me she had some.  So I
went around and bought some, but to my disgust there were some 'coko' Lego
type garbage in there, VERY much like LEGO all the way except the quality
(compared to Lego) was rotten.  Now I HATE anything that isn't Lego when it
comes to bricks... so out they went into a 'get rid of box'... anyone know
what and where this stuff comes from?  Mel (who hates Lego wanna-be stuff
even more now)