 Local / Australia / 4390
Re: What and who is this Coko brick stuff???
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Fri, 9 Feb 2001 11:09:18 GMT

Hahaha Peter :P Well lucky I don't fret :) (I have a sense of humour so
never take me too seriously) Actually there was a 7710/8853/6877 in there
with the instructions still in good nick.  I just couldn't believe how much
Coko was similar to lego, the tree's and the windows, wheels etc were all
the same... if you didn't know your Lego you wouldn't have guessed (unless
you read the coko insignia on the studs).

Counsellor aye? hahaha :P

Mel