 Local / Australia / 4350
Re: Old Lego Yesy or No?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 12:52:49 GMT

"Deidre Rushton Brumby" <drb@tasmail.com> writes:

I don't think it's Lego, at a guess they've misunderstood "legetoj"
to be "lego toy", actually I think it means "played" or something
similar (it's Danish).  "Samle" is collect or assemble.  "Pusle"
has me beat, Tank perhaps?

"Legetøy" simply means "toy".  "Samle" means "collect" and "pusle"
means something like "tinker" or "puzzle".  But not "puzzle" in the
sense of being confused, more like creatively solving a problem.

Fredrik