 Local / Australia / 4349
4348  |  4350
Subject:
2001 stock at Myer Hobart
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 11:48:49 GMT

The new stock has arrived at Myer Hobart, sometime in the last week, with
more expected quite soon.  Nothing at either Kmart or Harris Scarfe, haven't
been to Target or Toyworld yet.

Myer have all the LOM sets, some new Star Wars, Technic, Duplo.  They've
restocked much of what they had last year also but it looks like I'm never
going to see last year's Duplo.  As for the Technic there were apparently
two large sets but the assistant didn't know which ones, they sold straight
away.  Frances, would that have been you?! :)

No catalog sightings yet.

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com