 Local / Australia / 4348
Re: Looks like the lawyers have struck..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 11:42:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jason King writes:
Remember http://www.lego.au.com/ well it looks like it has vanished, I just
get a blank screen..How about everyone else? Can't say i'm all that
suprised.

Either that or they're preparing for launch and stuffed their front page.
It's still there under index.htm, so it hasn't gone completely blat (not yet
anyhow).  But I agree, it's most likely that the lawyers got them.

Did anyone who signed up for their mailing list ever hear anything?

Deidre
drb@tasmail.com