 Local / Australia / 4351
4350  |  4352
Subject:
2001 in perth cbd
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 7 Feb 2001 13:11:39 GMT

the myer had all thats available, including the technic 3p0 and technic
stormtrooper, the full range of life on mars and all of the 2001
starwars. The new duplo was definatly there (the pooh canisters anyway)
as was the new technic speed slammers stuff. No catalogs though.

the TRU had zilch of intrest but lately TRU has gotten like that.

the target has a few of the small LOM sets including one of the mechs
and the red planet crusier (which I bought, I just had to have one of
those cool aliens) but not much else of note (but this target never has
much anyway, its a pretty small target). They did, however, have several
copies of the 2001 catalog :)
And unlike last time where they charged me 50c for it (I didnt know it
was free at the time) they didnt charge me for it this time :)