 Local / Australia / 4112
Re: 8462 Mods..
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.technic
Date:
Sun, 14 Jan 2001 09:30:51 GMT

From: "Jason King" <jklugnet665@optusnet.com.au>
No pictures at the moment.
I need to get a digital camera huh...
Would a Vision Command be a way to get one even if the picture quality • isn't
all that good?
Depends on if you want a real Digital still camera, or a Web Camera (what
Vision Command basically is).

For good quality still images you really need a Digital still camera, I
wouldn't use a Vision Command for this purpose (unless I had no choice).  If
you don't have a need for one, and you want a justification to get a Vision
Command, then go for it :-)

If you have a video camera, and a video card that has video in, you can use
that to capture some pictures.

Martin (S)