 Local / Australia / 388
Re: sales status 26/04/2000
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 26 Apr 2000 23:27:16 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes:

Nup, not attractive enough. 7151 is not a $87.95 set, it's not even a $65.33
set. It's a $50 set at RRP, *then* let's start talking sales!

That's me out of the running then. Could use a few more large grey base plates
if anyone has spied them extra cheap. I missed out at the Target sales,
although I don't remember any of the Targets I went to stocking plates.
Options, anyone? I'm after.... four. That'll do for starters.

this was more a general/wha's happening type thingie.
I'm going to be checking the 'big five' every week from now on and post stock
levels etc.
Some of the sales have almost snuck past us (maybe a good thing).
It's interesting the W4K/K-Mart discrepancy, maybe inter-office communications
got lost in the translation.
I counted the PODS at K-M (26 !!!).
W4K still have some of those sets we were admiring at PPP.

A cents/per/stud question, at $50 for the GPSP what is the c/p/s ratio for
just the grey plates you want. If your not interested in the other parts,
maybe we could do a price split if the price drops to a reasonable level.

-pete.w