 Local / Australia / 402
Re: 7151 Brick Count (was Re: sales status 26/04/2000)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 27 Apr 2000 23:15:23 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes:
OK, here's the deal with 7151. Sorry if some of the descriptions are inept,
it's late and I'm tired.

thanks for the effort Pete.C
a couple of corrections from the not as tired pete.w

FIG:
Darth Maul: Black legs, waste, torso (printed), arms, hands, head (printed),
hood & cape

Darth hadn't done any waste in the box I have....(sorry)just ignore that

Ah bollocks! Waist! WAIST! <writing it out 100 times on the blackboard> just
shows how *wasted* I was.

I double-checked all the corrections on a second set,to re-cap they are:-
1.ELEMENT: GREY 2x4 c/w side pins(4) instead of 2x2 c/w side pin.
2.ELEMENT: DK.GREY wing plates 3X3(6) instead of (4).
3.ELEMENT:  "  "   slopes, could not find trace of 2x4 extreme(5) at all.
4.ELEMENT: BLUE 1x4 tile(12) instead of (10).
5.ELEMENT: BLACK control stick-grey(4) instead of (3).
6.ELEMENT: RED 1X4 tile(2) needs to be added, was not listed.

OK, thanks. my writing was degenerating as the night wore on, and I may have
confused some things with the 7161 list I was making too. I was going off the
instructions, not off the boxed parts, so there may be the odd spare bit I
missed. I'll add the missing bits onto the list and re-post it. I'll send 7161
to you via e-mail for confirmation before posting.

I'm quite happy to take the non grey/dk.grey elements but depending on the
valuation,some grey/dk grey slopes might have to find their way over to my
side to even it up/make it worthwhile. I'm willing to do some research on the
values as well if you want.

I think I got it all. I'll do an approximation of the value of the elements
later (unless someone beats me to it - hint hint). Basically I'm after
anything that's plates, bricks and slopes in grey/dk grey. The rest I'm not
interested in. Over to (collective) you.

Pete Callaway

P.S. I've done 7161 as well if anyone is interested
I'll do a second check of the 7161 for you on Sunday/Monday,
and by the way I have found another stash of them.
STUPENDOUS effort Pete.C, it would take me ages to name these elements,
hope the corrections help,

Yep, they do. I should have double checked them before posting them, but bed
was calling.

Pete Callaway