 Local / Australia / 3816
3815  |  3817
Subject:
Lego Sales RULE!!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 10 Dec 2000 07:11:22 GMT

Woohoo, ok so this is a week or two behind! DOH! But I am a happy lass
indeed, I scored the #7171 Mos Espa Pod Race set for $56 and also the #7150
Tie Fighter & Y-Wing for $40 also an old #6559 Whale Cave set for $40 not to
mention scoring a huge pile of "cheap as chips" Lego from Target! HOOT! :))
I must have saved a fortune!  Now tomorrow morning I shall scamper my way
down to woolies with a little(?) basket and swallow a few of those sets
recently mentioned! Oooooh this is xmas and my kids think I am mad hahahaha.
Anyone needing any of these woolies exclusive sets, let me know! before they
go! :P