 Local / Australia / 3550
  Re: Meta-discussion: comfy with clones here in lugnet.loc.au?

(...) While I don't care too much, I would prefer if the Followup from the first post would be to .clone-brands. Sometimes I have to read through the web page and it is difficult when the are is cluttered by MB posts. I've no intention of jumping on (...) (24 years ago, 9-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Not comfy with clones here in lugnet.loc.au

(...) No problem. MB is here, contrary to the group rules, only until someone complains. Me and MB are gone from .loc.au. Pity though, lower post count, and those who are interested now have two places to look. Should I steer clear of .org.au as (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Not comfy with clones here in lugnet.loc.au

(...) Given that org.au is already being abused (in an officially-sanctioned way), I was thinking that the solution may be to keep loc.au a pristine place for chatting about Lego in its purest form, while letting org.au be the place for all the (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Not comfy with clones here in lugnet.loc.au

(...) Butting in from outside. I don't think Tim is asking that threads not be started here if they're of potential loc.au readership interest. Merely that they be followed up to elsewhere. Interested readers will follow, uninterested will ignore. (...) (24 years ago, 12-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au)