 Local / Australia / 3459
  Set wanted [6465] and reason (and LA does NOT win friends here)

I was up at my local toyworld this morning to check on the status of an order I had, and I was informed that this store has ceased to deal with LA (and has cancelled all orders) for the remainder of the year following LA's poor treatment/refusal to (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Set wanted [6465] and reason (and LA does NOT win friends here)

(...) Good for business ! (...) Erina Toyworld have the three medium RR sets for half-price, it's almost a quarter of their display. When the RR get in somewhere, they get in big time. (...) An AFOL I spoke to today, said they got terse phone (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Set wanted [6465] and reason (and LA does NOT win friends here)

(...) I'm certainly not looking forward to their customer service if S@H ever arrrives here. [then again, I'm probably in their bad books for exposing their bad customer service practices anyway, so I may not be objective enough to give an un-biased (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Set wanted [6465] and reason (and LA does NOT win friends here)

You know, all this trouble means that there's probably going to be a major retaliatory brick-migration. Heck, if the larger MB sets some have noticed are actually worth my while, I may buy a few myself. Cheers ... Geoffrey Hyde (Who wouldn't (...) (24 years ago, 4-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Set wanted [6465] and reason (and LA does NOT win friends here)

(...) Ben.... I'll check up here on the Central Coast for you this week OK Kev.. : ) (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Set wanted [6465] and reason (and LA does NOT win friends here)

Did you manage to get one of these? If not, I may be able to get one for you. Martin (24 years ago, 24-Dec-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)