 Local / Australia / 340
  Holiday LEGO fun??

Hi there lads and lasses, The holiday break is almost upon us (for those not already on school holidays), and I was wondering if we were all still interested in meeting up for a few hours to check out the Vikings display at GB's in the city. I (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Holiday LEGO fun??

(...) Saturday morning is good for me. We could probably do a quick tour of DJs and Playscene as well. Re the GPSP (7151) -- GBs city has a [whole pile] of them. --Dave PS Last time I went there I was bemused to notice that Level Five has about (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Holiday LEGO fun??

(...) As you all would know, I'd go along and see two 2x4's stuck together so count me in, you guys set the time but Saturday morning sounds good. Where's Santosh and his shareholder card (does this card get us free Cokes in the VIP frequent buyers (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Holiday LEGO fun??

(...) Ok then, count me in. (...) Is that a challenge? (...) Is that what you call those small 1x1 plates? James (who's started on the chocolate already...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Holiday LEGO fun??

The shareholder card for Coles Myer is right as I type, smuggly sitting in between this chair and err lets say me. If you guys bring along cash then I can walk to the counter and just buy everything for us (individually or collectively).Peter, (...) (24 years ago, 18-Apr-00, to lugnet.loc.au)