 Local / Australia / 341
Re: Holiday LEGO fun??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 00:30:13 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes:
Hi there lads and lasses,

The holiday break is almost upon us (for those not already on school
holidays), and I was wondering if we were all still interested in meeting up
for a few hours to check out the Vikings display at GB's in the city.

I'll probably go see it regardless of whether it's counted as a Studs sub-
meeting, and I was thinking Saturday might be a good time. I won't be buying
much, but if there's a grey plates service pack or two (aka 7151) to be had
for a bargain I'll just have to go without lunch... for a week. Small price to
pay IMO.

Saturday morning is good for me. We could probably do a quick tour of DJs and
Playscene as well. Re the GPSP (7151) -- GBs city has a [whole pile] of them.

--Dave

PS Last time I went there I was bemused to notice that Level Five has about
three depts: Music & Home Entertainment, Books, and Toys & Star Wars.