 Local / Australia / 344
Re: Holiday LEGO fun??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 01:40:53 GMT

The shareholder card for Coles Myer is right as I type, smuggly sitting in
between this chair and err lets say me. If you guys bring along cash then I
can walk to the counter and just buy everything for us (individually or
collectively).Peter, perhaps you're the only one allowed into the lounge,
because I know I've never been invited there (even with my backstage pass).

Apart from 20% off Lego there wasn't anything else really good going with the
Lego range.

What time? and where? are we meeting on Saturday morning? Sounds like the go,
that way I can still spend the rest of the day with my girliefriend before she
leaves town.

In lugnet.loc.au, Peter White writes:
In lugnet.loc.au, Peter Callaway writes:
Hi there lads and lasses,

The holiday break is almost upon us (for those not already on school
holidays), and I was wondering if we were all still interested in meeting up
for a few hours to check out the Vikings display at GB's in the city. I
realise that a few of us have already seen it and have posted less than
favourable impressions, but we had so much fun at Penrith I thought we might
like to do it again.

As you all would know, I'd go along and see two 2x4's stuck together so count
me in, you guys set the time but Saturday morning sounds good.
Where's Santosh and his shareholder card (does this card get us free Cokes in
the VIP frequent buyers lounge ?)

-pete.w