 Local / Australia / 340
339  |  341
Subject:
Holiday LEGO fun??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 00:09:47 GMT

Hi there lads and lasses,

The holiday break is almost upon us (for those not already on school
holidays), and I was wondering if we were all still interested in meeting up
for a few hours to check out the Vikings display at GB's in the city. I
realise that a few of us have already seen it and have posted less than
favourable impressions, but we had so much fun at Penrith I thought we might
like to do it again.

I'll probably go see it regardless of whether it's counted as a Studs sub-
meeting, and I was thinking Saturday might be a good time. I won't be buying
much, but if there's a grey plates service pack or two (aka 7151) to be had
for a bargain I'll just have to go without lunch... for a week. Small price to
pay IMO.

Anyway, if you're not going away to take full advantage of the five day
weekend and you want to have a few hours of LEGO fun, let me know. The
Saturday is flexible too.

Tiddle-pip

Pete Callaway