 Local / Australia / 3320
  2001 sets

Looking at the 2001 catalogue scans (URL) can't say I'm really excited about the new offerings. I saw about three things I'd bother with: * Star Wars Imperial Shuttle * Technics C3PO * Technics Imperial Stormtrooper Most of the new stuff is pretty (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  RE: 2001 sets

I thought wow at some of the new sw set. and that wasn't a storm trooper but a imperial pilot. best bits: imperial shuttle, Droid transport (although it could carry more droids. and the at-st, Tim Gould's might be better. mars stuff looks (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 2001 sets

remember that this isnt the whole product line and we will probobly see more stuff (large technic for example) later on. Remember that the silver f1 car wasnt shown in the first catalogs for 2000. That said, I will probobly look at getting a technic (...) (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 2001 sets

(...) The stormtrooper has copped a lot of flak from Lugnetters. (...) Two from six even (assuming bucket-mouth is male). (...) It's an interesting distinction. Construction, destruction, reconstruction. pete.w (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 2001 sets

(...) I think the slizers/bionicles are aimed at the mass-market, an affordable technic taster to recruit future comsumers. pw (24 years ago, 26-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 2001 sets

(...) They are all foaming at the mouth about it in the technics group, but personally I didn't think it was so bad. (...) I think most women would agree with that assumption :-) Kerry (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 2001 sets

(...) I thought Tim's was better. However, the really way-cool Star Wars items that grabs me at the moment is the 9754 Darkside Developer Kit. Check out the movie version at: (URL) (24 years ago, 30-Oct-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: 2001 sets

(...) Thankyou. I think I'm going to get one or two of their AT-ST's to modify into decent AT-ST's. They seem to at least be good for getting the parts that are good for this. Tim (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)