 Organizations / Australia / 1025
Re: 2001 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 23:36:41 GMT

In lugnet.org.au, Aaron Coghill writes:
I thought wow at some of the new sw set. and that wasn't a storm trooper but
a imperial pilot.
best bits: imperial shuttle, Droid transport (although it could carry more
droids. and the at-st, Tim Gould's might be better. mars stuff looks
interesting but lets wait and see. +video thing

Bad bits: racers, more sizers (bionicles), and not sure yet.

I think the slizers/bionicles are aimed at the mass-market, an affordable
technic taster to recruit future comsumers.

pw