 Local / Australia / 3323
Re: 2001 sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 26 Oct 2000 12:56:02 GMT

remember that this isnt the whole product line and we will probobly see
more stuff (large technic for example) later on. Remember that the
silver f1 car wasnt shown in the first catalogs for 2000.

That said, I will probobly look at getting a technic stormtrooper for
all of the white (white throwbot feet! YAY! :)

I wouldnt mind a c3po if the color is good (basicly I see 3 ways they
could do the gold: like on the gold coins
like on the millenium throwbot
and a gold type color like the silver on the silver f1 car
personally I think that the third option is the most likely

Not being a system/minifig collector I probobly wont buy any of the
system sets, none of them appeal to me that much. The only system set I
would consider getting is the falcon, and even then only for the
coolness factor of the figs.