 Local / Australia / 3291
  request to all people from perth

if anyone finds a sub, ice, city or millenium slizer in perth anywere please let me know. I dont want one from the east because it would be too much trouble to get it over here (and it would cost too much to ship, etc etc) for the parts that you get (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: request to all people from perth

(...) I thinks thou misunderstands Australia Post. You'd only be out around $10 for up to 2kg, and 2kg of lego is a lot... Timewise, 4 or five business days. Despite what people over there may think Western Australia *is* part of Australia, same (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: request to all people from perth

if nothing else, I would imagine that the sets I want are just as rare over east as they are here in perth. also its 4-5 days for the package but what about the payment? That would also take 4-5 days to get to the east, and then theres the question (...) (24 years ago, 23-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: request to all people from perth

(...) That's even easier. For example I sent some stuff North recently. The person simply walked into a commonwealth bank and deposited the money into my account (I'd e-mailed the acc number & name earlier). Same day service! You can deposit money (...) (24 years ago, 24-Oct-00, to lugnet.loc.au)