 Local / Australia / 3293
Re: request to all people from perth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 13:04:42 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson writes:
if anyone finds a sub, ice, city or millenium slizer in perth anywere
please let me know. I dont want one from the east because it would be
too much trouble to get it over here (and it would cost too much to
ship, etc etc) for the parts that you get in the sets (which I don't
really need, I just want the whole line) but if they are anywhere in
perth then I will pick them up.

I thinks thou misunderstands Australia Post. You'd only be out around $10 for
up to 2kg, and 2kg of lego is a lot... Timewise, 4 or five business days.
Despite what people over there may think Western Australia *is* part of
Australia, same currency, same postal service, same friendly helpful people.
If you want in town stuff, fair enough, it's your call, but really East-West
is no more hassle than North-South.

James (who knows that Australia Post is *not* taxpayer funded, it pays tax.)