 Local / Australia / 3297
Re: request to all people from perth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 24 Oct 2000 00:37:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Jonathan Wilson writes:
if nothing else, I would imagine that the sets I want are just as rare
over east as they are here in perth.
also its 4-5 days for the package but what about the payment? That would
also take 4-5 days to get to the east, and then theres the question of
how to send it. I dont have a cheque account and I wouldnt want to send
cash so what else could you use? (no I dont have a credit card...)

That's even easier. For example I sent some stuff North recently. The person
simply walked into a commonwealth bank and deposited the money into my account
(I'd e-mailed the acc number & name earlier). Same day service! You can
deposit money into anyone's account (though you usually need at least their
name and perhaps suburb to distinguish similar names), it's the withdrawing
that requires all the signiture and stuff.

James (who's quite happy for people to deposit money into his account)