 Local / Australia / 3291
3290  |  3292
Subject:
request to all people from perth
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 23 Oct 2000 10:32:14 GMT

if anyone finds a sub, ice, city or millenium slizer in perth anywere
please let me know. I dont want one from the east because it would be
too much trouble to get it over here (and it would cost too much to
ship, etc etc) for the parts that you get in the sets (which I dont
really need, I just want the whole line) but if they are anywhere in
perth then I will pick them up.