 Local / Australia / 3086
Re: anyone here from perth?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 11:46:07 GMT

I picked up an 8868 form a kid in Nedlands who was selling his LEGO to buy • a
stereo.  Nedlands is quite an affluent area, more money, more LEGO.
There is a Sunday swap meet at Broadway Fair in Nedlands each week (I • think).
I haven't been to one yet but it may be worth a try.

LOL! really don't bother!
After 14 years (!) or various swap meets in perth I can say that this is one
of the longer running but most disappointing of them all. Of course that's
not to say you won't find anything there... I never did and I was after more
than Lego

How are they treating you over there Sue Ann? Do you miss the West?

Things couldn't be better! Well, not true, I'd like to have the room to get
my Lego out of  storage. If we get the house at auction next week, I might
finally be able to set up my monorail, yay!

Miss Perth heaps. miss the sunshine, miss the people..

cheers
sue ann