 Local / Australia / 3085
3084  |  3086
Subject:
MF cockpit corridor mods
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 04:13:35 GMT

Afternoon all,

I'm a bit stuck and wonder whether anyone has any pithy solutions to MF
cockpit corridors and saucer pieces.

I've been modifying the stock MF, cleaning up details and proportions here and
there.  On the whole I'm pretty pleased with the result.  I have relocated and
rebuilt the cockpit (sticking with the huge glass piece).  I just cannot for
the life of me work out how to get the corridor to seem to join onto the
saucer.

Anyone devised a solution?  It's tasking me to the extent that I have been
tempted to pick up the exacto knife and have at the offedning saucer section!
Before I did something so heinous, I thought to check with you guys...

Richard
Still baldly going...