 Local / Australia / 3084
Re: Gyrocopter
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.town
Date:
Sun, 1 Oct 2000 00:39:03 GMT

That's fantastic!  I've been working on some of my own "incredible flying
machines" for castle and adventurer eras.

--

Paul Davidson

Richard Parsons <richard_w_parsons@hotmail.com> wrote in message
Evening all,

Don't normally post in Town, but I'm guessing its as right a place as any • for
this...

I've just posted some pics of Tiberius Flint and his Gyrocopter, so if a
minifig gyro might be interesting to you, drop in and let me know what you
think :-)

Probably best if you hit it from
http://www.hinet.net.au/~rparsons/port/tfn/welcome.htm
and then click on the pic of the gyro...

Richard
Still baldly going...