 Local / Australia / 3023
    Rule on thumb on pricing of assorted Lego pieces —Kerry Raymond
   Is there any rule of thumb for pricing a collection of assorted Lego pieces? Either by weight or piece count? I've had someone hint to me that they would be open to an offer to sell off an old Lego collection and I'd like to know what's a fair price (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Rule on thumb on pricing of assorted Lego pieces —Peter White
     (...) If they are 'complete' sets with instructions, they are of course worth more. ebay sellers usually go by the pound for bulk assorted, depending on the size. Old style windows, doors and trees would increase the value as well. Lots of (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Rule on thumb on pricing of assorted Lego pieces —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) There are two main ways of pricing, one is to make a guess as to what sets are likely to be in it based on clues and price using some fraction of their value (to account for likely incompleteness, damaged pieces, etc.). This is a good way to (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: Rule on thumb on pricing of assorted Lego pieces —Kerry Raymond
    (...) market.appraisal (...) Yes, I knew it had been addressed before but I couldn't find any answer that related to the Australian local-buy situation. There is a difference between buying on e-bay internationally from a Lego-knowledgeable person (...) (24 years ago, 21-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)