 Local / Australia / 3026
Re: Rule on thumb on pricing of assorted Lego pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 09:41:03 GMT

In lugnet.loc.au, Kerry Raymond writes:
Is there any rule of thumb for pricing a collection of assorted Lego pieces?
Either by weight or piece count?

I've had someone hint to me that they would be open to an offer to sell off
an old Lego collection and I'd like to know what's a fair price to offer if
we proceed with it.

If they are 'complete' sets with instructions, they are of course worth more.
ebay sellers usually go by the pound for bulk assorted, depending on the size.
Old style windows, doors and trees would increase the value as well.
Lots of variables, so maybe view it first and then run it by us again.

pete.w