 Local / Australia / 3023
3022  |  3024
Subject:
Rule on thumb on pricing of assorted Lego pieces
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 02:33:38 GMT

Is there any rule of thumb for pricing a collection of assorted Lego pieces?
Either by weight or piece count?

I've had someone hint to me that they would be open to an offer to sell off
an old Lego collection and I'd like to know what's a fair price to offer if
we proceed with it.

Kerry

Dr Kerry Raymond, Distinguished Research Fellow           kerry@dstc.edu.au
CRC for Enterprise Distributed Systems Technology       Ph: +61 7 3365 4310
University of Queensland 4072 Australia                Fax: +61 7 3365 4311