 Local / Australia / 2817
    New Pricing?? —Timothy Gould
    After my regular Friday night Lego sweep of Bris. City a couple of weeks ago, I discovered that the new Adventurers stuff was in Target. The big plane (I can't remember it's set number) was there and priced at $39. 'This is quite cheap' I thought (...) (24 years ago, 4-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        (canceled) —Jamie Obrien

        Re: New Pricing?? —Kerry Raymond
   (...) Having mulled over this for a couple of days, it occurred to me that Star Wars models may be inherently more expensive than Adventurers etc, because Star Wars Lego will involve a license fee to George Lucas (or whoever) while non-licensed (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: New Pricing?? —Deidre Rushton Brumby
     (...) I don't recall Winnie the Pooh Duplo being more expensive than other simiar sized Duplo sets, in fact I think I was surprised that the largest set was quite a bit cheaper than I had expected. Am going from memory though, not at home to check. (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

        Re: New Pricing?? —Adam Myers
   (...) one thing to think about is that when the star wars sets were released piece counts within them jumped dramatically compared to their space predecesors. an example of this is the snowspeeder set which retails for $20 U.S. and contains 212 (...) (24 years ago, 5-Sep-00, to lugnet.loc.au)