 Local / Australia / 273
Re: Soccer sets in Aus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 05:20:02 GMT

Any word when we will actually see these (i.e. Soccer)sets ?? I received
contradictory information to what I have read here (what is new with LA you
may ask !?!??!) I was told that YES the buses will be available ??? This was
from LA and TRU. What do you believe ?? I think that we all need to make a
phone call to Lego Australia... c'mon you guys it is toll free 1-800-683-100
and make sure that they realise that we do want these sets out here. I think
that since they are in the catalog it would seem logical that we will get them
but heck that is just me being an optimist again ;-]
Kaz :-)

Whytcross, Benjamin <BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au> wrote in article
<1D0812CAE3E7D2118BCD00805FA76DEB019D4983@gw-exg-ne01.pacificaccess.com.au>...
I was just talking with the girl at Toyworld in Camberwell (melbourne), and
I asked about the soccer busses, stands, etc. She said that if I wanted them
she would put in an order to LA, as they were in the catalogue, but she
probably wouldn't be stocking them, as they may be slow movers (no pun
intended). I don't know if it will work or not, but if enough people go to
their local toy-shop, LA might finally decide that we deserve at least as
large a range as our 7th state (or is that supposed to be another
territory?).

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)