 Local / Australia / 272
271  |  273
Subject:
Soccer sets in Aus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 03:32:37 GMT

I was just talking with the girl at Toyworld in Camberwell (melbourne), and
I asked about the soccer busses, stands, etc. She said that if I wanted them
she would put in an order to LA, as they were in the catalogue, but she
probably wouldn't be stocking them, as they may be slow movers (no pun
intended). I don't know if it will work or not, but if enough people go to
their local toy-shop, LA might finally decide that we deserve at least as
large a range as our 7th state (or is that supposed to be another
territory?).

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au

Growing older is compulsary..Growing up isn't :-)