 Local / Australia / 286
Re: Soccer sets in Aus
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 01:51:30 GMT

Here is an idea:
1.find out from lego australia/toyshops/whatever how much the sets would cost
here in australia.
2.then get a list of how many of each each person would buy, given the prices.
Then when the list is long enough send it to lego australia and point out that
if they were to sell the soccer sets here then they would already have a
gauronteed sale of  this much, even before the sets are released.
Bring on lego direct!!!!