 Local / Australia / 274
273  |  275
Subject:
Check out your local K-Mart for a bargain !!!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Wed, 12 Apr 2000 05:31:30 GMT

More bargains out there to be found. K-Mart has dropped the price on the 7161
Gungan Sub to ($59.90) and 7171 Mos Espa Pod Race to ($94.90). Not sure if
this will be so at your local as I visited several K-marts and each had
different sets on sale (I was in fact searching for bargains on Adventurers
sets .... any hints where I should be looking would be appreciated ...
remembering that I am in Melbourne). I am especially keen to pick up 5988
(Temple of Anubis) and 5978 (Secret of the Sphynx). BTW for those of you in
Melbourne it was the Brimbank K-mart that had the SW sets at the new price and
they still had a couple left.
Cheers :-)
Kaz