 Local / Australia / 2691
  Re: Australian Roll Call

Name: Melody Brown. Gender: F. Year of Birth: 1975. Mental Age/Status of Inner Child: Immortal Child :). Location: Indooroopilly, Brisbane. E-mail Address: Black666beast@hotmail.com. LEGO/home page URL(s): not up yet - will let know when it (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.people)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

G'day, It's always nice to see other Aus AFOL's delurking. Welcome to the group, Benjamin Whytcross bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

(...) Hi Melody! Welcome to .loc.au -- check out .org.au as well for more local info. Did you give up Lego for a while and get back into it recently? Star Wars did it for me. I _had_ to have a Lego X-wing, then I got into Ninja and Adventurers, then (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes: G'day, It's always nice to see other Aus AFOL's delurking. Welcome to the group, Benjamin Whytcross bwhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au Yeah hi :) Mel here :) I'd just like to say a special thanks to Ben for (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.loc.au)

  (canceled)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

In lugnet.org.au, Mark Harrison writes: I'm looking to organise a get together/bring n brag/swap meet in Brisbane soon. Would you be interested? Mark H. Mel writes: sure I would sounds great to me, I was wanting to do something similar myself later (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

Hi Melody, It's good to finally find someone with a similar interest in a variety of themes that also lives in Brisbane. I'm looking to organise a get together/bring n brag/swap meet in Brisbane soon. Would you be interested? I'm at Middle Park. (...) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

Hi Melody, welcome to the group. I must admit, I find it hilarious that someone with the name 'Melody' likes heavy metal. :) later, David Drew who likes his music to go doof doof doof. Public key available at (URL) (24 years ago, 23-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)

  Re: Australian Roll Call

(...) Nothing beats a bit of Van Halen (Van Hagar or Van Roth) or Steve Vai playing real loud with a pile of Lego in front of you. Just like the good old days... Don't mind a bit of "oonch oonch" now and then mixed in with grinding geetars. Actually (...) (24 years ago, 24-Aug-00, to lugnet.org.au, lugnet.loc.au)