 Local / Australia / 2678
Re: Available UCS Tie/ UCS XWing and SWMF
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Tue, 22 Aug 2000 05:25:25 GMT

What about the Millenium Falcon (7???)?

I didn't ask specifically about it because I have one already (from the
USA). However, I would assume from the conversations that:

Mr Toys Toyworld won't stock it (due to their "price point")
Toys R Us probably will stock it in a month or so

I would suspect that the Millennium Falcon will be more available than the
two UCS sets because it is positioned as being a "standard" Star Wars set
(8-12 years says my box), albeit a larger more expensive one, whereas the
two UCS are being marketed as being something "special" and I believe the
box suggests a teen/adult age group.

Kerry