 Local / Australia / 2601
Re: Greetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 13:57:16 GMT

Hi Ross, welcome to LUGNET!

Ross Crawford wrote in message ...

Well, there's at least one person out your way, but he doesn't usually
appear on lugnet till late at night, so he probably won't reply to this • till
tonight/tomorrow night.

His boss probably watches closer than mine ;-)

Hehe, couldn't be much further from the mark really... :-)

Yes, actually I live just up the road from Chadstone, in Box Hill South.
Ross, I hear that you are on the lookout for discount Lego, well I hope
you've checked out the Toys'R'Us at Chadstone recently - when I was there a
few days ago they had put a heap of SW sets on discount. Nothing at half
price or below, sadly, but there were still a few half-decent buys there.

The next LegOz in Melbourne is LegOz 2000.8 on October 8.[unless the SLUGS • [...]
[And if there's any other Melbourne-ites out there who wanted to attend • but
didn't have the transport, sing out, and I'm sure something can be • arranged.
I'd hate to be preventing people from coming just because of the venue.]

Well Ross and I living in reasonable proximity means that we could easily
car-pool for such an event.

I havent really got any creations to show anyone yet, but I'd like to check • out
what other people are doing anyway, (and just meet some other lego fans).

Unfortunately some people buy too much Lego, and end up building things that
are too big to cart around...  :-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164