 Local / Australia / 2558
Re: Greetings
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.org.au
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 06:23:31 GMT

Benjamin,

In lugnet.loc.au, Benjamin Whytcross writes:
G'day,

Well, there's at least one person out your way, but he doesn't usually
appear on lugnet till late at night, so he probably won't reply to this till
tonight/tomorrow night.

His boss probably watches closer than mine ;-)

The next LegOz in Melbourne is LegOz 2000.8 on October 8.[unless the SLUGS
are having one before then :) ] Hopefully we'll be able to arrange some
transport so you get out there again [It'll be at Craigieburn again, unless
someone else wants to volunteer to host it :) ] At the least, there is
public transport nearby, and I could always drive you to/from Broadmeadows
station if no-one else can get you out there.

[And if there's any other Melbourne-ites out there who wanted to attend but
didn't have the transport, sing out, and I'm sure something can be arranged.
I'd hate to be preventing people from coming just because of the venue.]

Benjamin Whytcross

I havent really got any creations to show anyone yet, but I'd like to check out
what other people are doing anyway, (and just meet some other lego fans).

Thanks

ROSCO