 Local / Australia / 2602
Re: football sets prices
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Sun, 13 Aug 2000 14:09:16 GMT

Whytcross, Benjamin wrote in message
<1D0812CAE3E7D2118BCD00805FA76DEB022A527D@gw-exg-ne01.pacificaccess.com.au>.
..

At Camberwell toyworld today, I was told that the price for the soccer • field
[in the pricelist valid August 1] would be about $70. I'm guessing this
means that the price is about to go up [a little], but it will not be
anywhere near what it was at the start of the year.

I'm sorry if I'm raiding your area Paul, but it's such a good hunting
ground, and near work too :)

Doesn't worry me anymore - both the Target and the Toyworld in Camberwell
have about the worst prices I've seen for their chain of stores (and that
Target is reeeally slow to get in the new stock). I usually go out westies
at lunchtime, the TWs out there generally have much better prices (it's
probably to do with the rent).

No doubt you'll be getting a copy of the
catalogue tomorrow if you don't already have one.

Maybe. I'm trying to stay away from toy stores this week, currently I'm
making a huge effort to pay off the credit card and my funds are running on
empty. I've been keeping myself amused by sorting out parts from twenty
copies of a certain Divers set... you'll never be short of a manta-ray
paperweight in our household ;-)

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164