 Local / Australia / 2471
Re: LegOz 2000.7 ? (was Re: The Well traveled Maniac)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.loc.au.nsw.syd
Date:
Fri, 4 Aug 2000 14:38:10 GMT

Richard Parsons wrote in message ...

I imagine David is talking, then, about a possible LegOz 2000.7 - which • might
be a good idea.  Or maybe we might be thinking about dinner somewhere (City
Extra at Circular Quay springs to mind) as well as some touring Larry about
Sydney and Lego sights at Larry's convenience....

Actually, I like this 2000.7 idea a lot, seeing as I can't make it on Sunday
and I'd like to get another chance to trade parts/sets with the New South
Welsh. I have a couple of Technic sets for David Drew, a heap of orange
pieces Santosh might want, and a heap of spares from 6441's that various
STUDs would probably be interested in. Come to think of it, it's really
annoying that my car konked out this week...

Cheers,
Paul
LUGNET member 164
http://www.geocities.com/doctorshnub/