 Local / Australia / 2319
RE: The Well traveled Maniac
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.au
Date:
Mon, 31 Jul 2000 00:41:11 GMT

I WILL let y'all know where I will be as soon as *I* know. That little
detail wasn't conveyed to me! :-)

Your point is indeed well taken, Oz is not some tiny thing you can drive
across in 4 hours like Switzerland.

Larry Pieniazek - lpieniazek@mercator.com
Cell: (616)299-6375 or page via 6162996375@page.nextel.com

http://www.mercator.com.
Mercator, the e-business transformation company

-----Original Message-----
From: Whytcross, Benjamin [mailto:BWhytcro@pacificaccess.com.au]
Sent: Sunday, July 30, 2000 6:10 PM
To: 'Larry Pieniazek'; lugnet.loc.au@lugnet.com
Subject: RE: The Well traveled Maniac

G'day,

I'm just thinking [It does occasionally happen] that it may
be useful to
give us an idea of exactly WHERE you'll be in Australia, so
we can have some
little chance of working out what we can arrange...Just
because TLG treat us
like an insignificant country doesn't mean we're not a LARGE
insignificant
country :)

After all, if you're going to be in WA, it's not much use for
the MUGS,
TUGS, and SLUGS arranging to meet you while there, is it ?
[But if you'll be
near Melbourne, Victoria, I'm sure I can work towards
arranging something
with the rest of the MUGS.]

Benjamin Whytcross
BWhytcro@PacificAccess.com.au
Ph: (03) 9856 5282
Directory Technology Pty Ltd
1/436 Elgar Road,
Box Hill, 3128

Growing older is compulsory..Growing up isn't :-)